If you want to determine the disease, which is connected with the illnesses of genital system, you must do all the following diagnostics, as:
- Blood test. If there is an inflammatory disease, the number of white blood cells will increase. Also we can tell the same about erythrocyte.
- Urine test. It will help to detect the harmful microorganisms, which cause the disease.
- Prostate gland in the diagnoses of such diseases plays the most important role. Here we must say about transrectal finger examination. It must be determined at size, contours, in the presence of focal seals.
- Needle biopsy. It is also used for diagnose the prostate, epididymis, testis, seminal vesicle. It helps to understand the presence of inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- Endoscopic research methods. They allow to explore mucosa of urethra.
- Radiographic investigation methods. It means classical radiology. It is made by the use of excretory urography, descending cystogram after and before urination and also by mictional urethrogram. All these methods will help to understand all the anomalies of urethra and detect the abnormalities of the prostate.
- Computer tomography is also widely used. It includes magnetic resonance imaging, radioisotope methods of research for accurate results and visualization of pathology.
- Ultrasonography, which help to understand the presence of prostate diseases, epididymis and testicles.
- Crops, which help to determine the microorganisms in detachable urethra.
- Blood serum test, with help of which doctor will see the specific prostate antigens (if it is increased, that is the reason of cancer). Also here provides lactate dehydrogenase, human gonadotropin, removability antigen.
If you want to determine the erectile dysfunction, you must also use laboratory diagnosis and sexual test. This test includes the estradiol, blood hormones testosterone, gonadotropic hormones, prolactin. Also here we must mention about pharmacotherapy (study of blood vessels with the introduction of pharmacological preparations), cavernosography (x-ray method for fibrosis and venoocclusive dysfunction diagnosis), penis electromyography (method, that affords to diagnose the neurogenic dysfunction).
What must you do? Firstly, it is very important to take preventing measures against the infections. You must have sexual education and culture. Also you mustn’t forget about condom use and regular sexual relations with the one partner.
Treatment of foci infection is also very necessary. It includes carious teeth and paranasal sinuses, which will help to prevent the development of infections. You must avoid such harmful habit, as smoking. Over the half of man, who have erectile diseases are smokers.
Timely treatment of the diseases must be taken into attention. Here we must underline arterial hypertension and the preventative measures for it. You must exclude the factors, which can cause cancer. That are heavy metals and microwave radiation.
Annual examinations after the age of 40 is not preferable, they are obligative. It is necessary to determine the level of prostate antigen, transrectal palpation and ultrasound. Such measures will help you doctor to determine cancer of the prostate and to treat it as soon as possible.
The appearance and symptoms, which were described above, are very important. If you notice one or another symptom, you must have a consult with a professional doctor. Your compliance will help you to save the health of reproductive system in time. Listen to your heart, because it will help you to reach the best results.